Getting the Current Time-Selection from Outlook 2002 Calendar
Author Message
 Getting the Current Time-Selection from Outlook 2002 Calendar

Good old times: with MS Schedule+ I was able to retrieve the current
selection of time by using "oScheduleApplication.StartSelection / End
Selection".
With Outlook 2002 there is a "Selection"-Object, but this applies only to
real Items, that have been selected. This works fine.

But I need the following:  The Outlook-User selects a certain range of time
in any calendar of any user. (The time range changes to dark blue...)
My VBA-App must now look for the selected date and time. Which object in
Outlooks object model gives me the information about that ???

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:08:12 GMT
 Getting the Current Time-Selection from Outlook 2002 Calendar
There is no property or method to obtain the time block that the user has
selected in the calendar.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Good old times: with MS Schedule+ I was able to retrieve the current
> selection of time by using "oScheduleApplication.StartSelection / End
> Selection".
> With Outlook 2002 there is a "Selection"-Object, but this applies only to
> real Items, that have been selected. This works fine.

> But I need the following:  The Outlook-User selects a certain range of
time
> in any calendar of any user. (The time range changes to dark blue...)
> My VBA-App must now look for the selected date and time. Which object in
> Outlooks object model gives me the information about that ???

> Thanks for your help!

> Mike

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:35:45 GMT

1. Outlook 2002 Calendar

2. Outlook 2002 Calendar changes

3. Outlook 2002: Automate Calendar Save As

4. problem with excel 2002 and outlook 2002

5. Automatically send email by Outlook 2002 from Project 2002

6. Outlook Dropdown Date Selection Calendar

7. Outlook View Control in Outlook 2002

8. Mosher Outlook 2000 Code wont run in Outlook 2002

9. Outlook 2002/Outlook with Office XP

10. Getting to Outlook contacts selection panel

11. getting working time from base calendars

12. Word Macro Selection.range.insertdatabase Office XP/2002