Writing text and placing a picture into Word using VBA
Author Message
 Writing text and placing a picture into Word using VBA

I'm SO stuck, so if anyone could help.

I'm an Access developer trying to open a new word document
(easy) and trying to write some text to it and trying to
put a photo file (JPG, BMP etc) into it (from Access code).

I can do one or the other but just cannot do both.

Its to create a "report" in a format for people who don't
have (and ought to get, but won't) a Snaphot Viewer.

Anyone have any ideas, it must be simple.

I can't get my head around the Word Object model and I'm
not sure which way to do it.

Please please help etc.

Thanks,

John

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 03:16:05 GMT
 Writing text and placing a picture into Word using VBA
See the same thread in microsoft.public.word.vba.general

Quote:
> I'm SO stuck, so if anyone could help.

> I'm an Access developer trying to open a new word document
> (easy) and trying to write some text to it and trying to
> put a photo file (JPG, BMP etc) into it (from Access code).

> I can do one or the other but just cannot do both.

> Its to create a "report" in a format for people who don't
> have (and ought to get, but won't) a Snaphot Viewer.

> Anyone have any ideas, it must be simple.

> I can't get my head around the Word Object model and I'm
> not sure which way to do it.

> Please please help etc.

> Thanks,

> John

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 03:35:24 GMT

1. Placing jpeg pictures using VBA

2. Word 2000 VBA - reading and writing text file

3. Write text and insert pic to Word doc (from Access VBA)

4. Get Image/picture in MS Word using VBA (macro)

5. Inserting pictures into Word using VBA

6. Problems pasting pictures in Word 2000 (using VBA)

7. Sharing problem writing to MDB file using WORD VBA code

8. Problems writing form field text in a Word Doc using WebBrowser c ontrol

9. Importing text file into Excel using VBA - from a word macro

10. Optimum method of setting text using VBA in a Word document

11. Text Box Freezes Word When Using VBA Sentence Object

12. Placing a picture with a macro in word??