Checking for messages on Outlook using VBA A97
Author Message
 Checking for messages on Outlook using VBA A97

Hi,

Check out the Active Messaging Library at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
actmsg.htm

If memory serves, it contains that should enable you to do this.

HTH

--
Just my $.001
Dev Ashish

:Can anybody tell me how can I start an Outlook session & check for new
:messages using VBA?
:
:--
:Moiz
:London

:
:
:

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Checking for messages on Outlook using VBA A97

Can anybody tell me how can I start an Outlook session & check for new
messages using VBA?

--
Moiz
London

Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Checking for messages on Outlook using VBA A97

If you've install the Outlook-to-Access Add-in (see Access portion of MS
site), you can link to individual folders in Outlook. Probably In-box. From
there you can discriminate against "old" records by using the modified date.

--
Buddy Springman
Transcripts Unlimited, Inc.

Quote:

>Can anybody tell me how can I start an Outlook session & check for new
>messages using VBA?

>--
>Moiz
>London

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending outlook message using VBA

2. Sending fax message through Outlook using VBA

3. Using VBA to set Stationery in Outlook message

4. open a message file *.msg in outlook 2000 using vba

5. Moving an attached outlook message into a Outlook MailItem object with VB/VBA

6. Send message with Outlook closed using Active Messaging

7. checking all messages received while outlook was shut down;storing time

8. Outlook 2000 VBA: How to Check if Email recipient is external

9. Spell Check in Macro(VBA) In Outlook 2000

10. Multiple addressees in a VBA-composed Outlook message

11. disables warning message in outlook with vba

12. Iterate thru selected outlook messages, and act upon them VBA