Call VBA Sub from Visio???
Author Message
 Call VBA Sub from Visio???

I wrote a Public Sub in ThisDocument in VBA. it goes through every shape in
shape group (shape.shapes(Index)) and hides each shape. in Actions.Action i
wrote CALLTHIS("HideFull"). but when i select my menu item from popup menu
it does not even try to go to the sub.
how do i call a sub or a function from Actions.Action cell???

thank you .

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Call VBA Sub from Visio???
The syntax you need is:

CALLTHIS("ThisDocument.HideFull")

Quote:

--
-----------------------------------
Graham Wideman

(Remove the obvious to email me)
-----------------------------------

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Call VBA Sub from Visio???
You need to pass "Thisdocument.HideFull"

Hope that helps

Quote:
Conversation: Call VBA Sub from Visio???
Subject: Call VBA Sub from Visio???

I wrote a Public Sub in ThisDocument in VBA. it goes through every shape
in
shape group (shape.shapes(Index)) and hides each shape. in
Actions.Action i
wrote CALLTHIS("HideFull"). but when i select my menu item from popup
menu
it does not even try to go to the sub.
how do i call a sub or a function from Actions.Action cell???

thank you .

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Call VBA Sub in Visio Document from VB

2. VBA sub won't call a VB sub

3. Call a VBA-Function in Visio

4. visio diagram to XML / creating textfiles with VBA in Visio

5. Calling a Word97 VBA function or sub from MSAccess97

6. Calling VBA Sub with arguments from MenuItem

7. Call VBA subs from VB program

8. Adding VBA function to Visio's VBA Editor from ActiveX DLL

9. Calling a Sub from another sub How???

10. Calling a sub or function using a variable through another sub or function

11. WSH calls VBA or VBA calls WSH

12. Force a sub to wait until another sub (called first by a timer) is finished