allow user to use a few fonts.
Author Message
 allow user to use a few fonts.

Hello,

Is it possible to disable fonts from the fontlist without
removing the font from the system.
What I want to do is that my users for certain documents
only can use 1 or 2 fonts.

Thanks in advance
Frederik.

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:49:32 GMT

1. Allow a Macro to only run a few times like shareware

2. Does VB5 allows menu font changes?

3. Need to allow Different language selection in commondialog control (font)

4. A few ?s from a new VB user

5. Why VB6 seems to get slower when few users start accessing it on NT Server 4

6. Earn few houndred bucks in few hours

7. Fonts not installed error when using Font Properties Sheet

8. User-Defined Type not allowed in a collection

9. allow user to browse for a field name?

10. Programming to Allow User to Select a Dataset from among a group of Databases

11. Allowed to send as user

12. Allow Number of Users to Access Application