Enter Parameter value CHR(13)
Author Message
 Enter Parameter value CHR(13)

I have a report that uses CHR(13) & CHR(10) to insert a
Carriage Return and line feed into a concatenated address
field.  When I run the report on one machine the report
runs perfectly.  When I run it on a second, seemingly
identical machine, I get an "Enter Parameter value CHR(13)"

Does anybody out there have any clues as to what is going
on?  I am stumped.

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:23:33 GMT
 Enter Parameter value CHR(13)
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:23:33 -0800, "Rick Carter"

Quote:

>I have a report that uses CHR(13) & CHR(10) to insert a
>Carriage Return and line feed into a concatenated address
>field.  When I run the report on one machine the report
>runs perfectly.  When I run it on a second, seemingly
>identical machine, I get an "Enter Parameter value CHR(13)"

>Does anybody out there have any clues as to what is going
>on?  I am stumped.

Probably a missing Reference.

It's a known bug in Office.

To fix it:

- Open any Module in design mode, or type Ctrl-G to bring up the
Debug window

- On the menu, select Tools... References.

- If one of the references is marked MISSING, uncheck and
recheck its checkbox.  If none are (unlikely, but possible),
note which are checked, uncheck them all, and recheck them all.

- Close and open Access.  This should solve the problem.

Ask here... look here for the answers.

                  John W. Vinson[MVP]
    Come for live chats every Tuesday and Thursday
http://go.compuserve.com/msdevapps?loc=us&access=public

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:45:21 GMT

1. How To Use "Enter"-Chr(13)

2. Entering chr$(13) into text box

3. chr(10) and chr(13) in memofield gives |

4. Chr(10) & Chr(13)

5. Chr(10) and Chr(13) doesn't work

6. is carriage return chr(13) or chr(32)

7. INPUT OR READ TO STRIP CHR(10) AND CHR(13)

8. What is chr$(13) + chr$(10)

9. vbCRLF = chr(13) + chr(10)

10. Appending chr(13) to a memo field?

11. what's the difference...(chr(13)) and vbCr

12. appending Chr(13) to memo fields?