Send a hyperlink as part of the message body
Author Message
 Send a hyperlink as part of the message body

Does anyone know if it's possible to send a hyperlink as part of the
message body using SendObject (or another method)? I just basicly need
to send an email message in HTML format. Any suggestions?
--
Hope this helps
Tony Oakley (MVP)

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:04:32 GMT
 Send a hyperlink as part of the message body
Hi!

Yes, the HTMLBody property will allow you to do that.

Example:

    With oOutlookComposition
        .Subject = "*** Calvin Smith's Software Site ***"

        .HTMLBody = "<a href = http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com/>Click
here for Calvin Smith's site</a>"
        .Send
    End With

--
Calvin Smith
http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com

Quote:
> Does anyone know if it's possible to send a hyperlink as part of the
> message body using SendObject (or another method)? I just basicly need
> to send an email message in HTML format. Any suggestions?
> --
> Hope this helps
> Tony Oakley (MVP)

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:03:31 GMT
 Send a hyperlink as part of the message body

Quote:

> Hi!

> Yes, the HTMLBody property will allow you to do that.

> Example:

>     With oOutlookComposition
>         .Subject = "*** Calvin Smith's Software Site ***"

>         .HTMLBody = "<a href = http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com/>Click
> here for Calvin Smith's site</a>"
>         .Send
>     End With

> --
> Calvin Smith
> http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com
> "Real-world Source Code Solutions"
> *** http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com/CalvinSmithDoesWebsites.htm ***

>>Does anyone know if it's possible to send a hyperlink as part of the
>>message body using SendObject (or another method)? I just basicly need
>>to send an email message in HTML format. Any suggestions?
>>--
>>Hope this helps
>>Tony Oakley (MVP)

So simple, I managed to miss it!

Thanks a lot Calvin.

--
Tony Oakley (MVP)

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:03:23 GMT
 Send a hyperlink as part of the message body
You're welcome! :-)

--
Calvin Smith
http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com
"Real-world Source Code Solutions"
*** http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com/CalvinSmithDoesWebsites.htm ***

Quote:

> > Hi!

> > Yes, the HTMLBody property will allow you to do that.

> > Example:

> >     With oOutlookComposition
> >         .Subject = "*** Calvin Smith's Software Site ***"

> >         .HTMLBody = "<a href = http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com/>Click
> > here for Calvin Smith's site</a>"
> >         .Send
> >     End With

> > --
> > Calvin Smith
> > http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com
> > "Real-world Source Code Solutions"
> > *** http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com/CalvinSmithDoesWebsites.htm ***

> >>Does anyone know if it's possible to send a hyperlink as part of the
> >>message body using SendObject (or another method)? I just basicly need
> >>to send an email message in HTML format. Any suggestions?
> >>--
> >>Hope this helps
> >>Tony Oakley (MVP)

> So simple, I managed to miss it!

> Thanks a lot Calvin.

> --
> Tony Oakley (MVP)

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 00:50:33 GMT

1. system.messaging Sending a non xml body into a queue

2. System.Messaging sending body as ASCI not XML

3. Sending HTML In Body of Outlook Message using VBSCRIPT (WSCRIPT)

4. send message with body

5. Retrieving message body text of currently selected message

6. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

7. extracting hyperlinks from MailItem Body?

8. reaching the body part of an asp page

9. How can you identify news messages that are part of a multi-part message?

10. eMail SQL results in message body

11. (*.RTF) as message body to Outlook, Possible???

12. Replacing message body text in Outlook 2000 7 XP