Using built-in functions in access queries
Author Message
 Using built-in functions in access queries

You didn't really post a question, so I'll just give my advice on the
expression builder.  It's a limited tool that will give you an idea of what
functions exist, and what parameters it expects, but It will NOT tell you
how to use it.

As a novice, your learning will be better advanced by mashing the F1 key,
and search for the desired function.  In the online help, there is extensive
definitions of the syntax, usage, and examples of how to use the function.
--
Steve Clark
FMS, Inc.

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Access queries containing functions from VB5

2. Executing Access query that uses functions

3. Access Query using a Module Function Errors in ADO

4. code, query or built in functions?

5. how can I build 2 queries in 1 query(VB SQL query)

6. function used in query repeats for each query value

7. Dynamically building a query using parameters

8. Trying to Build a Query using a String - Problem was Debug not showing all off value

9. Trying to Build a Query using a String

10. Problem built in parameterised Access queries and dates

11. Opening Queries with ADO from ACCESS built database

12. ADO: Help build this query in MS Access