progress bar error by modification (MS Project 2000, MS SQL 7.0 and IIS 5)
Author Message
 progress bar error by modification (MS Project 2000, MS SQL 7.0 and IIS 5)

Hi,

i generate a new project with asp. i write all values in my ms-sql db
und open the project.
all values are right, but the progress bar show me every time 100%,
but the real progress is not 100%!
if i go to the properties and click the progress percent and then ok,
project show me the real progress bar.

can anyone help me pls, what values are imported to write in DB?

thx a lot!

best regards

Karsten H.

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:08:39 GMT

1. MS Project 98 vs Ms Project 2000

2. Conversion from MS project 95 to MS project 2000

3. Automating MS Project 2000 through ASP and IIS

4. Executing MS SQL Server 2000 stored procs via MS Access 2000

5. Driving MS Project from MS Access 2000 developed application

6. Command button won't make use of module driving MS Project from MS Access 2000

7. ms access 2000 and sql 7.0

8. MS Project and SQL Server 2000

9. Character display problem under MS-SQL and MS-IIS on two different machines

10. Find Tasks created from MS Project 2000 in Outlook 2000

11. ASP.NET update task in MS Project Server and MS Project

12. After adding tasks outside of MS Project, saving in MS Project deletes them