Copying Fields using Field.Value
Author Message
 Copying Fields using Field.Value

I'm trying to copy records, from one table to another
empty table, by looping through Field.Values.
I found some information, but am still coming up short.
Does anybody have generic code handy for this seemingly
simple task?  I feel I am so close!  Thanks.

Carole

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying Fields using Field.Value
Nevermind. I found the Microsoft Knowledge Base article
that covers that topic.  That always happens to me!

Carole

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. copying a field's value to another field

2. Copying DAO.Field VALUES, as well as the field def.s / properties

3. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

4. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

5. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

6. Reading a field and using that field to place a number in another field

7. Trying to Copy Query Value to Field in Form

8. Copy values of fields with recorset

9. Copy From field to the TO field

10. copy field values

11. Default field value from another field

12. Passing the validated fields value to custom method in a field level validation