Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer
Author Message
 Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

I was playing around with Outlook Spy and noticed that Dmitry is able
to disable certain buttons on the Outlook Spy commandbar when the
focus switches from the item list pane to the folder list pane. I was
working on a com add-in for outlook not too long ago and needed to do
the same thing but couldn't figure out how to do it 'cause it didn't
seem like any events were fired then. In fact Outlook Spy itself
confirms that too. And I gave up on it with a conclusion that it
cannot be done with VB/VBA. Was just curious if anyone know how Dmitry
did it for Outlook Spy itself and if his method can somehow be ported
to VB.

Thanks,

Shahid

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:40:50 GMT

1. List Property in Property Pane (PLEASE HELP!)

2. ListView like Outlook Mail List Pane...

3. Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000

4. extending or adding panes in OL Explorer?

5. Left Pane Explorer-Like Thumb Paint events

6. Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000

7. Control like dual panes in Explorer

8. Adding item to task pane

9. Item does not display in preview pane

10. Removing Items from the Task Pane

11. How do I show a filtered list of items in the Outlook Explorer Object

12. Explorer-style folder list...