Minimize database container window by code
Author Message
 Minimize database container window by code

Hello there coders!
On startup, I would like the database container window to be minimized,
preferably by code.
How can I achieve that?

"Tack s? mycket" as we say in Sweden

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:58:12 GMT
 Minimize database container window by code

Quote:

> Hello there coders!
> On startup, I would like the database container window to be minimized,
> preferably by code.
> How can I achieve that?

> "Tack s? mycket" as we say in Sweden

Try the following:

DoCmd.SelectObject acTable, "the name of one of your tables", True
DoCmd.Minimize

Hope this helps

Tony Oakley

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:26:26 GMT
 Minimize database container window by code
The Table Name is not necessary.  I found the following Sub in one of my A97
Test Databases which works fine.

****
Public Sub HideDatabaseWindow()
    DoCmd.SelectObject acTable, , True
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowHide
End Sub
****

HTH
Van T. Dinh

<snipped>

Quote:
> Try the following:

> DoCmd.SelectObject acTable, "the name of one of your tables", True
> DoCmd.Minimize

> Hope this helps

> Tony Oakley

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:30:44 GMT

1. How to minimize database window?

2. Hiding windows when minimizing modal windows

3. making a minimized window to the topmost window

4. Obtaining windows bitmap when window is minimized and or not active

5. Making Modal Window Minimize Like a Non-Modal Window

6. Hide Objects in Database Window using Code (Acc97)

7. Hide Database Window with Code

8. Size Database Window in code

9. Single stepping through VBA code causes database window to appear

10. How to close the database window by code...

11. Close database window Code

12. Close database window Code