How can I get whether Object variable is nothing (=nothing) or not
Author Message
 How can I get whether Object variable is nothing (=nothing) or not

Hi All!

How can I get whether Object variable is nothing (=nothing) or not.

-DMB

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get whether Object variable is nothing (=nothing) or not
Hi DMB

IF Object IS NOTHING

--
Uwe Ricken
MCP FOR MS ACCESS DEVELOPMENT

GNS GmbH, Frankfurt am Main
Hanauer Landstra?e 220
60314 Frankfurt am Main

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get whether Object variable is nothing (=nothing) or not
The clue is in the question <g>

If objVar Is Nothing Then

Quote:

> Hi All!

> How can I get whether Object variable is nothing (=nothing) or not.

> -DMB

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get whether Object variable is nothing (=nothing) or not
Thanks your reply!

-DMB

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get whether Object variable is nothing (=nothing) or not
Thanks for your reply!

-DMB

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting an object variable to Nothing does not destroy the object

2. Detecting whether an object reference points to nothing or to a valid object

3. How to check is object variable is not Nothing

4. To set = nothing or not to set = nothing...

5. Testing whether object = nothing

6. Newbie: Can Object variable be checked for Nothing?

7. Looking for nothing or something that looks like nothing

8. HELP: Nothing <> Nothing

9. Either Nothing Or Object Reference Not Set

10. Handling Object properties while object is Nothing

11. Variable is nothing why?

12. Setting variables to nothing