Connection Points on 1D-Shapes
Author Message
 Connection Points on 1D-Shapes

I created a simple master (1D - a simple line) with a view connection points
on it. When I move the shape with the shape-ends the conneciton points
remain on the line. But when I modify the curvature they don't.

When I use my shape on a drawing a view time and I modify the curvature,
there are a lot of connection points spread over the screen and it is very
unclear to which line they belong.

How is it possible to force the connection points to always stay on the
line? Maybe VBA? Examples?

Any Ideas
Stefan

Sun, 09 May 2004 20:57:01 GMT

1. HELP shapes and power point VBA

2. Master shapes: control handles and glue points

3. Changing the anchor point of a shape in code

4. Shapes shapes shapes

5. Connection points

6. connection points, how to?

7. Size/color of connection points

8. Connection Points

9. How to get real coordinates of a Connection Point

10. Requery: Connection Point delete events

11. Connection Point Delete Events

12. Connection points not displayed in group