AutoOpen Disabled when Emailed
Author Message
 AutoOpen Disabled when Emailed

I'm looking to run a procedure on document open(autoOpen).  When
emailed to myself, the autoOpen macro in attached document works.
When emailed to another recipient the autoOpen is disabled. This macro
is important to display the correct toolbar and userform etc.

Using Word 2000, Windows 2000, Outlook

Thank you.

Matt

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 03:20:42 GMT
 AutoOpen Disabled when Emailed

Quote:
>I'm looking to run a procedure on document open(autoOpen).  When
>emailed to myself, the autoOpen macro in attached document works.
>When emailed to another recipient the autoOpen is disabled. This macro
>is important to display the correct toolbar and userform etc

Are you sure that the macro is in the document? and not in normal.dot?

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 06:39:24 GMT

1. How to disable the macro AutoOpen

2. Global AutoOpen versus Normal.dot AutoOpen in XP

3. vbscript in outook email to disable foward button?

4. Crystal Reports -- Disabling the Print/export/email buttons

5. disabling/enabling email properties

6. AutoOpen not working

7. autoopen

8. Stopping AutoOpen when opening a document

9. Autoopen attachment

10. AutoExec/AutoOpen

11. AutoOpen in global startup template

12. problems with AutoOpen()