Important Please Help
Author Message
 Important Please Help

Remember that unlike other office apps, you can only run ONE instance of
Outlook on a machine.

Quote:
> I am trying to get outlook running for a user (second
> user) on a machine in our office. When I try to start
> Outlook, I get an error message "Failed to register a VB
> Script.DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe VBScript.dll to
> self register" and the operation fails. I have no idea
> what this means. I am obviously not terribly literate. Can
> I take my Microsoft Office2000 Professional disk and
> reinstall only Outlook? Or is there a better way? Any help
> is much appreciated.

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 05:30:57 GMT

1. Important Please Help

2. Important Please Help...

4. Important Please Help

5. Important Please Help

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. important database question, please help me?

8. please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it very important

9. Need Help please, very important...

10. Components/ASP problem . Please help,very important

11. Please help...This is important.

12. Please help...This is important.