Access 2000 cannot compile
Author Message
 Access 2000 cannot compile

I have an Access database originally created in Access 97 and converted to
2000.  I removed a reference to "Utilities" and now the Compile
"databaseName" is grayed out.  How can I compile?

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 2000 cannot compile
if its grayed out, the db is compiled
only when you change some code it will become uncompiled

Quote:
> I have an Access database originally created in Access 97 and converted to
> 2000.  I removed a reference to "Utilities" and now the Compile
> "databaseName" is grayed out.  How can I compile?

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access 2000 Deployment References and/or Compile Prob.

2. Form VBA compile probs in Access 2000

3. Access 2000 VBA/SQL - cannot create pseudo-index on linked SQL Server table

4. VB.NET cannot read Access 2000 database's schema

5. Cannot reference Access 2000 from VB 6.0

6. Cannot open Access 2000 with Crystal packed with Visual Studio 6.0

7. Cannot connect to Access 2000 database in Windows XP with ADO (2.5)

8. Compiling an Access application with Office 2000 Developer Toolkit

9. Cannot update data in Access 2000 database, but no error message

10. Cannot view queries created using ADOX in Access 2000 interface

11. Cannot delete an ADO query in Access 2000

12. Cannot update data in Access 2000 database, but no error message