Printing reportd
Author Message
 Printing reportd

Hi,

I have problems with printing reports. I've created reports that
are not printed on the standard printer. If th user wants print
this report and the printer is not online Access switches to
the standard printer and all kinds of formatting gets messed up.

How I can stop Acces from doing so?

Thank's for help

Barbara

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing reportd
have a look at http://194.95.131.196/accessware/downloads/index.htm and
search for adhch10.zip or simple "*" you'll find there a freeware that
should solve your problem.
ciao
Steffen

Sat, 12 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing reportd

Quote:
> have a look at http://194.95.131.196/accessware/downloads/index.htm and
> search for adhch10.zip or simple "*" you'll find there a freeware that
> should solve your problem.

Sorry, this is NOT FREEWARE.  I'm not sure why you would think it is.
It's available as a courtesy to readers of "Access 97 Developer's
Handbook" (from Sybex) at our web site. You cannot simply post anything
you find on the web, and assume it's freeware.

If you have anything to do with this web site, please remove it.
Otherwise, at least, desist from telling people it's freeware, because
it's not. It also doesn't mean much unless you have a copy of the book,
to help decipher all that code. -- Ken

Sat, 12 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

2. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

3. Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

4. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

5. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

6. printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

7. A way to NOT print items already printed

8. Duplexing printing (Printing both-side of the sheet)

9. Print Dialog & Print Preview

10. Printing a document from vb, prints the wrong pagenumber

11. Need to print an e-mail without the printing name

12. Printing Print Styles Automatically