Manipulate the filelistbox
Author Message
 Manipulate the filelistbox

Hi *
With ftp I copy x files from a Unix system to my PC
every time when a file is copied I do refresh for the
the filelistbox and filename is added to it. The
amount of files is always different and some times You
have to use the scrollbar to see the last file. What I am looking
for is, how can I always put scrollbar automatically in the
last position so I always can see the last file

Thanks in advance

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Manipulate the filelistbox
Ibby thanks,
I get an error on:  ListBox1.Selected(NoOfRowsLessOne) = False
    Run-time error 381
    Invalid property array index
I have changed it to
NoOfRowsLessOne = FileListDoc.ListCount - 1
If NoOfRowsLessOne > 0 Then
    FileListDoc.ListIndex = NoOfRowsLessOne
    FileListDoc.Selected(NoOfRowsLessOne) = False
End If

And an other question. How can I do this with a multi line textbox

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Manipulate the filelistbox
Hi Nico,

Try this after the code that "refreshes" the listbox.

NoOfRowsLessOne = ListBox1.ListCount - 1
ListBox1.ListIndex = NoOfRowsLessOne
ListBox1.Selected(NoOfRowsLessOne) = False

Hope this helps.
Regards
ibby

Please post any replies to the **newsgroup** so that others in the newsgroup
may contribute or benefit.

| Hi *
| With ftp I copy x files from a Unix system to my PC
| every time when a file is copied I do refresh for the
| the filelistbox and filename is added to it. The
| amount of files is always different and some times You
| have to use the scrollbar to see the last file. What I am looking
| for is, how can I always put scrollbar automatically in the
| last position so I always can see the last file
|
| Thanks in advance

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Manipulate the filelistbox

2. Manipulate the filelistbox

3. filelistbox question

4. using DirListBox , FileListBox and DriveListBox in a2k

5. DirListBox, FileListBox in a form????

6. adding a drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox to a user form

7. FileListBox, etc VB6 controls in a VBA Form?

8. drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox

9. DirListBox and FileListBox Controls

10. FileListBox similar in .net

11. FileListBox

12. Difficulty using the FileListBox