In outlook 2000 "ThisOutlookSession", I need to logon to a MAPI Session
Author Message
 In outlook 2000 "ThisOutlookSession", I need to logon to a MAPI Session

In outlook 2000 "ThisOutlookSession", I need to logon to a MAPI Session
using:

    Set mobjSession = CreateObject("Mapi.session")

    mobjSession.Logon

This will work fine,

Because I have multiple profiles (each profile on different Exchange
server), I will get the prompt to choose one.

What I want to do is to logon with the same profile name as the
ThisOutlookSession without having the prompt.

I have no idea how to get the profile name,

I can only get the username:

Set objNS = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")

objNS.CurrentUser

Which is not enough.

Any Idea?

Tnx

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 In outlook 2000 "ThisOutlookSession", I need to logon to a MAPI Session
Just change your Session logon to...

mobjSession.Logon "","",False,False

Quote:

> In outlook 2000 "ThisOutlookSession", I need to logon to a MAPI Session
> using:

>     Set mobjSession = CreateObject("Mapi.session")

>     mobjSession.Logon

> This will work fine,

> Because I have multiple profiles (each profile on different Exchange
> server), I will get the prompt to choose one.

> What I want to do is to logon with the same profile name as the
> ThisOutlookSession without having the prompt.

> I have no idea how to get the profile name,

> I can only get the username:

> Set objNS = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")

> objNS.CurrentUser

> Which is not enough.

> Any Idea?

> Tnx

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 In outlook 2000 "ThisOutlookSession", I need to logon to a MAPI Session
It works fine
tnx much
Aref

Quote:
> Just change your Session logon to...

> mobjSession.Logon "","",False,False

> > In outlook 2000 "ThisOutlookSession", I need to logon to a MAPI Session
> > using:

> >     Set mobjSession = CreateObject("Mapi.session")

> >     mobjSession.Logon

> > This will work fine,

> > Because I have multiple profiles (each profile on different Exchange
> > server), I will get the prompt to choose one.

> > What I want to do is to logon with the same profile name as the
> > ThisOutlookSession without having the prompt.

> > I have no idea how to get the profile name,

> > I can only get the username:

> > Set objNS = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")

> > objNS.CurrentUser

> > Which is not enough.

> > Any Idea?

> > Tnx

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disable "Remember Password" in Outlook 2000

2. how to deploy codes in "ThisOutlookSession"

3. Check "LOGON" Users

4. Propertie "Allow logon to terminal server"

5. Question regarding MAPI, MS Outlook 2000, and Outlook Express 6

6. Help-"Error5-Logon Failed"-HELP PLease!!!!!!-Crystal Report

7. Logon "server"

8. Access 2000 Error - "Application Defined Error"

9. Access 2000, "module not found"

10. Word 2000, VBA and "Track Changes"

11. word 2000 hangs at "document.open"

12. "Save As" breaks Word 2000