Howto Add a commandBar to a new E-mail using wordmail
Author Message
 Howto Add a commandBar to a new E-mail using wordmail

Hi,

I'm using Outlook 2000 and I write code to add a commandbar whenever a
new item is showing up.

Everything is working correctly except in the case of an new e-mail.
I try to disable the wordmail option and my toolbar appear. But, if I
enable the option wordmail my toolbar wont be there!!

Is anybody have an idea of the solution??

here is the line I use to load my toolbar
Set objToolbar =
Inspector.CommandBars.Add(Name:="PlombcoAssocieClient",Temporary:=False)

Thank you

Stephane

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:40:24 GMT
 Howto Add a commandBar to a new E-mail using wordmail
If you are using the New_Inspector event to get your Inspector object, that
event does not fire when Word is used as the e-mail editor.

--
Eric Legault, MCSD
ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm using Outlook 2000 and I write code to add a commandbar whenever a
> new item is showing up.

> Everything is working correctly except in the case of an new e-mail.
> I try to disable the wordmail option and my toolbar appear. But, if I
> enable the option wordmail my toolbar wont be there!!

> Is anybody have an idea of the solution??

> here is the line I use to load my toolbar
> Set objToolbar =
> Inspector.CommandBars.Add(Name:="PlombcoAssocieClient",Temporary:=False)

> Thank you

> Stephane

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 03:51:00 GMT
 Howto Add a commandBar to a new E-mail using wordmail
Do you know a way to add it without using the New_Inspector event?

Thanks

Steph

Quote:

> If you are using the New_Inspector event to get your Inspector object, that
> event does not fire when Word is used as the e-mail editor.

> --
> Eric Legault, MCSD
> ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

>>Hi,

>>I'm using Outlook 2000 and I write code to add a commandbar whenever a
>>new item is showing up.

>>Everything is working correctly except in the case of an new e-mail.
>>I try to disable the wordmail option and my toolbar appear. But, if I
>>enable the option wordmail my toolbar wont be there!!

>>Is anybody have an idea of the solution??

>>here is the line I use to load my toolbar
>>Set objToolbar =
>>Inspector.CommandBars.Add(Name:="PlombcoAssocieClient",Temporary:=False)

>>Thank you

>>Stephane

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:52:45 GMT
 Howto Add a commandBar to a new E-mail using wordmail
Do you want this toolbar to be displayed in Word?  If so, you can't use the
same toolbars from Outlook mail Inspectors when using Word Mail.  You'd have
to create or control them in a Word macro, perhaps in the Document_New event
in Normal.dot.

--
Eric Legault, MCSD
ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

Quote:
> Do you know a way to add it without using the New_Inspector event?

> Thanks

> Steph

> > If you are using the New_Inspector event to get your Inspector object,
that
> > event does not fire when Word is used as the e-mail editor.

> > --
> > Eric Legault, MCSD
> > ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

> >>Hi,

> >>I'm using Outlook 2000 and I write code to add a commandbar whenever a
> >>new item is showing up.

> >>Everything is working correctly except in the case of an new e-mail.
> >>I try to disable the wordmail option and my toolbar appear. But, if I
> >>enable the option wordmail my toolbar wont be there!!

> >>Is anybody have an idea of the solution??

> >>here is the line I use to load my toolbar
> >>Set objToolbar =
> >>Inspector.CommandBars.Add(Name:="PlombcoAssocieClient",Temporary:=False)

> >>Thank you

> >>Stephane

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 05:21:30 GMT
 Howto Add a commandBar to a new E-mail using wordmail
Thats a good solution but I don't want to display my toobar in Word I
just want to be shown in the mail item.

I already try to add my toolbar in normal.dot. But do you know a way to
hide the toolbar when normal.dot is open by Word and to show it when
normal.dot is open by Outlook

Thanks

Stephane

Quote:

> Do you want this toolbar to be displayed in Word?  If so, you can't use the
> same toolbars from Outlook mail Inspectors when using Word Mail.  You'd have
> to create or control them in a Word macro, perhaps in the Document_New event
> in Normal.dot.

> --
> Eric Legault, MCSD
> ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

>>Do you know a way to add it without using the New_Inspector event?

>>Thanks

>>Steph

>>>If you are using the New_Inspector event to get your Inspector object,

> that

>>>event does not fire when Word is used as the e-mail editor.

>>>--
>>>Eric Legault, MCSD
>>>ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:40:07 GMT
 Howto Add a commandBar to a new E-mail using wordmail
Sorry, I'm a little lost here.  I thought your problem was trying to display
the toolbar in Word; now you say you don't want to display it??  If you want
your program to react differently depending on whether the code in Outlook
is being used, versus the code in a Word macro, then just put the
appropriate code into the appropriate location.

--
Eric Legault
gooeySoft Solutions

Quote:
> Thats a good solution but I don't want to display my toobar in Word I
> just want to be shown in the mail item.

> I already try to add my toolbar in normal.dot. But do you know a way to
> hide the toolbar when normal.dot is open by Word and to show it when
> normal.dot is open by Outlook

> Thanks

> Stephane

> > Do you want this toolbar to be displayed in Word?  If so, you can't use
the
> > same toolbars from Outlook mail Inspectors when using Word Mail.  You'd
have
> > to create or control them in a Word macro, perhaps in the Document_New
event
> > in Normal.dot.

> > --
> > Eric Legault, MCSD
> > ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

> >>Do you know a way to add it without using the New_Inspector event?

> >>Thanks

> >>Steph

> > that

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 04:50:53 GMT

1. Add a button to a CommandBar in Word using wsh

2. Howto add a new RTFtextbox programmatically.

3. Howto: Send an Email using VB.NET?

4. word object using wordmail (outlook)

6. Add new Contact Via Form in e-mail

7. Programmatically Adding Attachment to a new mail message?

8. Missed New Mail/Inbox Items Add Events

9. Automating sending mail using email adress from file

10. send email using system.web.mail

11. Sending mail without using any email client !

12. Sending mail without using any email client !