using VBA for label mail merge
Author Message
 using VBA for label mail merge

Has anyone used word VBA to perform a mail merge for a
multi label sheet? I want to replace the functionality of
the wizard.

Jason

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:44:00 GMT
 using VBA for label mail merge
Hi Jason,

Quote:
> Has anyone used word VBA to perform a mail merge for a
> multi label sheet? I want to replace the functionality of
> the wizard.

Uhhhhh. Yeah. Could you elaborate a bit on what it is you
need to do? And where you're stuck? And please include the
version of Word involved...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jan
24 2003)
http://www.mvps.org/word

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:35:45 GMT

1. creating word mailing labels with Mail Merge

2. Mail Merge BarCodes / Mail Merge Insertion Point

3. Sending mail in RTF whiteout using mail merge?

4. Word Label Merge: Javascript/Word VBA File Contention

5. Word Access VBA Mail Merge error

6. URGENT! Automating Mail Merge via VBA Code

7. Mail Merge in VBA

8. Mail Merge via VBA

9. VBA for mail merge to WordPerfect 2000

10. VBA/Automation/Mail Merge??

11. VBA : Read doc stored in Database and Mail Merge

12. VBA/Automation/Mail Merge...