Exporting Data From ODBC DB Into Exchange
Author Message
 Exporting Data From ODBC DB Into Exchange

You will need to use ADSI objects in your VBA code to create/change the
Exchange address entries. Lots of good sample code out there -- see
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> PLEASE HELP ME!!!

> THE TASK:  I need to export the Office Number for each employee from an
> Access database into Exchange.

> The Access database contains a Unique ID that corresponds with the one
> contained within Exchange.  I need to determine whether to utilize Active
> Directory Services or VBA to complete my task.  If there is a choice, I
> would rather use VBA (I have no experience with Active Directory
Services).

> Desperate,

> Phil McAllister

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:46:18 GMT

1. export data from one access db to same db on another machine using vb6

2. Saving/Exporting data from MS Project file to ODBC database

3. Data-export Access=>ODBC=>Database

4. Exporting data with MS-Access (ODBC)

5. Export data from Exel2000 into an existing Access DB

6. automating export data from project to oracle db using vba

7. Large Access db after exporting data with DTS package

8. Copy Data Structures no data DB to DB

9. Exporting Access DB to DB III thru VB?

10. Exporting Exchange distribution lists

11. How to export personal addresses to Microsoft Exchange?

12. Exporting Exchange mailboxes