Need help with corrupt A2K
Author Message
 Need help with corrupt A2K

I have no idea what happened.  when I open the db, no error message, just
nothing.  Like I didn't even ask it to open.  I tried compact and repair,
import to new db, I even tried jetcomp.exe.  Jetcomp finally gave an error,
unable to initialize VBA.  What does that mean?  is this db lost forever?

thanks
james

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. A2K - SendObject (Table to excel) help needed

2. Need help with Query in A2K

3. need help with corrupted table Error 3343

4. I need help with corrupted data file!?

5. Problem with A2K vs A2K runtime

6. A2K with DelrinaFax Ver 9 code or sample.mdb needed

7. Corrupted access database. HELP HELP HELP

8. Corrupted Help File -- Please Help

9. I need to write a program to check files for integrity (ie: not corrupt)

10. DAO & Help File: A2K

11. A2K/VBA Help Problems

12. help: compile error in A2K