Date problem and how to mark records
Author Message
 Date problem and how to mark records

Experts,

I have three big problems,
first: if i select a Wagonnr from a listbox i want that number to be marked until Date_End is passed, HOW?
second: If Date_End is empty then Date_End has to be the last date of the month from Date_Begin(example: Date_Begin = 01-01-1998 then Date_End(if empty) = 31-01-1998), HOW?

FormWagon
Fields:
 Wagon_Nr          Date_Begin          Date_End
 Listtbox from a     00-00-0099          00-00-0099
Query based on
a table

There are 33 fields like this

last question: can i make a query that shows all the records that are not marked?

If anybody could help me i would be greatfull,

Thanks in advance

Erik Hoefsmit

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Date problem and how to mark records
On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:11:49 +0100, "Erik Hoefsmit"

Quote:

>I have three big problems,

I'm afraid you'll have to provide a clearer explanation of your design
than you have given here, and of what you want to achieve.

Quote:
>There are 33 fields like this

Whoa -- now this _really_ sounds like a design problem. Try reposting,
with some details of your table design. Preferably without the html.

Best

Tim F

--

Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mark Hawkes Batch Date

2. record selection date problems

3. PROBLEM - Selecting records based on Date Range

4. Problem inserting record with date field

5. Problem accessing record from SQL Data base Date/Time Field

6. Problem inserting record with date field

7. Marking Queried Records ??

8. Printing multiple labels for a record - Mark Findlay

9. Dbase record marked as deleted

10. FoxPro databases and records marked for deletion

11. delete records marked with checkboxes

12. Deleted/Marked records in FoxPro