Outlook Form to Excel Sheet conversion - HELP!
Author Message
 Outlook Form to Excel Sheet conversion - HELP!

I have an outlook form which has been filled out by about 100 users and now
I have to convert this form into an excel sheet. Do I really have to type
everything off or is there a way to convert all these forms into an excel
sheet with a VB Program?
Any help would be appreciated!

--
If you reply via email please remove the 'fake' from my mailaddress.
regards

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 01:33:18 GMT
 Outlook Form to Excel Sheet conversion - HELP!
See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/customimport.htm.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> I have an outlook form which has been filled out by about 100 users and
now
> I have to convert this form into an excel sheet. Do I really have to type
> everything off or is there a way to convert all these forms into an excel
> sheet with a VB Program?
> Any help would be appreciated!

> --
> If you reply via email please remove the 'fake' from my mailaddress.
> regards
> Nicolas

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:29:19 GMT

1. Please help! Outlook form to excel sheet

2. Outlook form to Excel conversion, help!

3. Excel sheet in Outlook Form

4. opendatabase on Excel sheet : buggy data conversion

5. VBScript for automatic conversion of Excel97 sheets to Excel4.0 sheets

6. Hiding Excel sheets in User Form application

7. Excel Sheet in VB Form

8. Read from Excel Sheet to Visual Basic Form

9. Help - Saving Excel Sheet from Access97 Object

10. Excel.Sheet - ASP - Printing - HELP!

11. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

12. Help needed : How to open Excel Sheet