Bookmark name problem
Author Message
 Bookmark name problem

Hi,
I have written a VBA macro. i want to insert a bookmark in
a document with:

sBookmarkID = "_ELtranst(A)"
ActiveDocument.Bookmarks.Add (sBookmarkID)

But I have got a error message: "Invalid bookmarkname".

Please help me, thanks!

Daniel

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:55:50 GMT
 Bookmark name problem
Hi Daniel,

You cannot have the opening "(" or closing ")" parens marks in a bookmark
name.

HTH

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have written a VBA macro. i want to insert a bookmark in
> a document with:

> sBookmarkID = "_ELtranst(A)"
> ActiveDocument.Bookmarks.Add (sBookmarkID)

> But I have got a error message: "Invalid bookmarkname".

> Please help me, thanks!

> Daniel

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:00:50 GMT

1. Updating Bookmark names

2. Help: how do I get the (bookmark)name of a Formfield

3. Saving document with Bookmark as file name

4. Save a Document with Bookmarks as part of file name

5. Printing bookmark names

6. Duplicate bookmark names within 2 autotext insertions in same Word doc

7. run time eroor with missing formfield bookmark names

8. Bookmark name

9. Returning a Bookmark Name

10. Bookmark problem partly solved, but I got another problem

11. no valid bookmark error message, without using bookmarks at all

12. Bookmark as Calculation of other bookmarks