SourceSafe OLE Problem..
Author Message
 SourceSafe OLE Problem..

Hi All,

I have created an application using OLE atomation controller.
The Application is an interface with VSS(Ms Visual Source Safe) which reads
the VSS Database.

The application working fine but the problem is I'm not able to read the
labelled Version of a project. I can read the versions but how to find the
Labelled version.
Can anybody tell me how to read the labelled version of a project?

Early answer is highly anticipated.

Regards

Nishant.

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:10:53 GMT

1. SourceSafe Problem...

2. VB4 Enterprise: Code Profiler & SourceSafe problems

3. SourceSafe Problem

4. HELP: SourceSafe Problems

5. 16bit SourceSafe problems w/VB4.0-16bit - too many file handles open

6. SourceSafe Frx problems

7. Problem : VB5 and Visual SourceSafe

8. Visual Basic/Visual Sourcesafe problem

9. OLE DROP AND DRAG PROBLEM AND DEPLOYMENT PROBLEM

10. VB 6 : OLE problems and problems reading data

11. Access modules and Visual Sourcesafe

12. pitfalls using Visual SourceSafe in Access 97?