Word accessing unlicensed Access tables
Author Message
 Word accessing unlicensed Access tables

Hi, I want to know if users with Office Standard can access data from
MS-Access tables.  I would assume 'yes', but I don't want to uninstall my
MS-Access (de-register it) in my home Office Professional environment in
order to test it.

That is, I want to use my license of Access to design and populate nice
tables that will fill various lists in a Word application which will be
installed on users' PCs running Office Standard only.  It would be so easy
building an array or using recordsets from Access data rather than
hard-coding .AddItems in the code.  Yuck!

I'm hoping there is a fine noble developer out there who can give me a quick
'yes' or 'no' where I couldn't find the answer in the MS KB.

Thanks all!

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:42:58 GMT

1. accessing/updating Access table with Word VBA

2. Linking Access Tables in Different *.mdb Files, Populating an Access Table From Several Others

3. move between Access and Word, back to Access, Close word

4. open Access table = locked Access table??

5. open Access table = locked Access table??

6. Linking Access Tables in Different *.mdb Files, Populating an Access Table From Several Others

7. open Access table = locked Access table??

8. Copying the structure of one Access table to a new Access table

9. How to pass parameter while openining ole embeded word doc from access table

10. Copying an OLE object from an Access table to Word via VBA

11. Inserting table in Word from Access

12. Saving a Word 97 Document in a Access 97 table