Address Book in Outlook Express
Author Message
 Address Book in Outlook Express

Hi,

I am a neophyte in the Outlook world.

I have an existing application with a MAPI interface (non VB) - that works
well with Outlook Express without any modifications. Only problem is the
'Address Book' dialogue box. The application has all the e-mail
names/addresses required and I am looking for a simple way to "turn off" the
Address Book dialogue. (When you 'Cancel' from this dialogue everything
works just fine.)

Can anyone help?

TIA

--
Derek McGhee

+ 61 2 46200722

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Exporting to address book in Outlook Express

2. Exporting to address book in Outlook Express

3. import address book from outlook express and netscape

4. Exporting to address book in Outlook Express

5. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

6. MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

7. : Re: MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

8. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

9. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

10. How to access outlook express address book programatically?

11. How can i read outlook express address book (.WAB)

12. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?