Different behaviour whenever running macros from menu or VBA Editor
Author Message
 Different behaviour whenever running macros from menu or VBA Editor

Id posted before a problem I cant think a solution of...

I have a VBA code that makes thousands of loops, accessing
shapes and connectors, reading their data.

Whenever I call this macro from Tools->Macros-

Quote:
>ThisDocument->MacroName, the amount of memory allocated

by Visio increases highly and the machine runs out of
memory...

Oddly, if I run directly from VBA Editor, i.e., if I click
on the PLAY (F5) button, Visio allocates much less memor,
as it would have been doing both ways.

Im completly lost.

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:06:32 GMT
 Different behaviour whenever running macros from menu or VBA Editor
Its the {*filter*}y Undo Stack!!!!!!

Quote:

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:46:24 GMT

1. VBA macro in Excel - running on a different computer gives me error 32811

2. different dataset behaviour using buttons and menus

3. I cannot access VB Editor or Security/Macro menu in Outlook

4. Can not access Macros, Security or VBA Editor in Outlook2002 - PLEASE HELP

5. creating a macro which manages VBA editor itself

6. Loss Of VBA Editor/Macro in OL2K

7. Loss of VBA Editor/Macros in OL2K

8. VBA Menu Editor in Excel 2000

9. Menu-item reference to macro in different document

10. VB App stops whenever menu has focus - HELP!

11. macro in Excel - running on a different computer gives me error 32811

12. Visual Basic Editor/Macro Editor don't open