Calling Batch file
Author Message
 Calling Batch file

I am trying to call a batch file that sends a file via
FTP using a script file.  I did not write either of these
files, just trying to call them.  The code that I have is:

Call Shell("H:\trading\ITT_ftp\extract.bat",vbNormalFocus)

A dos prompt comes up, but it tells me that it can not
open the script file which has the ftp site info in it.

If I double click on extract.bat in windows explorer, it
works file.  Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for the help.

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:52:30 GMT

1. Calling batch files from QB45

2. About calling batch file

3. calling batch files

4. Calling Batch Files from VBSCRIPT ?

5. Calling batch file from webclass.

6. Needing help in calling batch files

7. Logon Batch to call a VBS that calls another batch

8. call a batch file from Access

9. Use batch to call a visio file

10. passing a filename to a QB program called from a batch file

11. Calling a batch file?

12. How do I call a ms-dos batch file from VB