Attachments for e-mail in mail merge
Author Message
 Attachments for e-mail in mail merge

I have created a mail merge document in Word, where the
data source is a query in Access, but I need to attach
different files for each record in the mail merge.

Each record will be merged with the word document, and
then sent to the appropriate person through E-mail, but
each document sent, needs to have the appropriate file
attached to it automatically. I cannot find a way to mail
merge an attachment.

I have already posted this question in the "Word - Mail
Merge" section of the microsoft message boards, but there
is no way to do this without using VBA or some form of
programming.

Any help with the code would be greatly appreciated.

Fri, 28 May 2004 06:43:26 GMT
 Attachments for e-mail in mail merge

Quote:
> I have created a mail merge document in Word, where the
> data source is a query in Access, but I need to attach
> different files for each record in the mail merge.

> Each record will be merged with the word document, and
> then sent to the appropriate person through E-mail, but
> each document sent, needs to have the appropriate file
> attached to it automatically. I cannot find a way to mail
> merge an attachment.

> I have already posted this question in the "Word - Mail
> Merge" section of the microsoft message boards, but there
> is no way to do this without using VBA or some form of
> programming.

> Any help with the code would be greatly appreciated.

Sat, 29 May 2004 06:36:24 GMT
 Attachments for e-mail in mail merge
Adam Glass,

I am also looking for an answer to this question. When you do find out can
you please let me know.

Thanks alot

Quote:
> I have created a mail merge document in Word, where the
> data source is a query in Access, but I need to attach
> different files for each record in the mail merge.

> Each record will be merged with the word document, and
> then sent to the appropriate person through E-mail, but
> each document sent, needs to have the appropriate file
> attached to it automatically. I cannot find a way to mail
> merge an attachment.

> I have already posted this question in the "Word - Mail
> Merge" section of the microsoft message boards, but there
> is no way to do this without using VBA or some form of
> programming.

> Any help with the code would be greatly appreciated.

Sat, 29 May 2004 06:37:34 GMT

1. Word Mail merge to Outlook Email with PDF Attachment

2. Mail Merge BarCodes / Mail Merge Insertion Point

3. Mail merge with attachment

4. e-mail merge w/attachment

5. Help sending HTML mail in mail merge

6. HTML forms, Word, e-mail and mail merge

7. creating word mailing labels with Mail Merge

8. Sending mail in RTF whiteout using mail merge?

9. HTML forms, Word, e-mail and mail merge

10. mail merge to email

11. Mail Merge to Email

12. Formatting Merge Fields in Word Mail Merge