97 to 2000 VBA probelms.
Author Message
 97 to 2000 VBA probelms.

I just installed Access 2000 into my computer.
I found that the module are separated from the access.
I think Microsoft has a good reason for it.

This code is work in 97 but not 2000.

  Dim rstTemp1 As Recordset
  Set rstTemp1 = CurrentDb().OpenRecordset("tbl_temp_table35")
  Debug.Print rtsTemp1.Name

The error was type mismatch in Line #2.
When I took the ADO out from my reference, I has the error 'Object Required"
in Line #3.
In both cases, I can not use rtsTemp1.Edit, .MoveNext , and many of methods.

Where can I find information about this?
Please help

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 97 to 2000 VBA probelms.
I think you need to add the "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library" in your