Putting Outlook into "Offline" mode
Author Message
 Putting Outlook into "Offline" mode

Is is possible to programatically put Outlook into the "Offline" mode?
I want to stop the automatic processing of messages in the OutBox.

Todd

--
Todd Cary
Ariste Software

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Putting Outlook into "Offline" mode
The only way I've found is to use sendkeys - try

Application.ActiveWindow.Activate
SendKeys "%fk"

(I make the current window the front one so that the macro always acts on
outlook)

However, this just toggles it, hence my request in another message for a
function to detect if Outlook is online or offline.

Stuart

Quote:
> Is is possible to programatically put Outlook into the "Offline" mode?
> I want to stop the automatic processing of messages in the OutBox.

> Todd

> --
> Todd Cary
> Ariste Software

Wed, 06 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. controlling "Working Offline" setting

2. Changing "Printer Offline" status

3. Change "Printer Offline" Status through SetPrinter

4. Detecting the "view-only" mode

5. Outlook address book not accessible in Offline mode - Please help

6. Starting Outlook in offline mode

7. Open mail item in "reply-mode"

8. Outlook NewMail / ItemAdd event in offline mode

9. VESA "HI RES" TEXT MODES

10. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

11. Win 2000 "Permission Denied" Debug Mode

12. Error: "...manual or distributed transaction mode..."??