Invalid page fault in VBA332.DLL
Author Message
 Invalid page fault in VBA332.DLL

I'm using Access 97.  I was using the function to get the username...it
was working fine when i was testing it.
But then I compacted the database and tried to run the function again
and got this error msg:

MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

Now, regardless of what I do (i've already shut down the comp and all),
i still get that error.
I was trying to view a even procedure on a form and got that error.
Clicking on a button to close a form got me that error too.

Does anyone kno what happened? and how to fix it? do i need to replace
that dll file?

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Invalid page fault in VBA332.DLL
Hi N. Bui,

Try decompiling that database.

    C:\program files\..\msaccess.exe /decompile yourdb.mdb

HTH
--
Dev Ashish    (Just my $.001)
----

:
:MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL
:
:Now, regardless of what I do (i've already shut down the comp and all),
:i still get that error.
:I was trying to view a even procedure on a form and got that error.
:Clicking on a button to close a form got me that error too.
:
:Does anyone kno what happened? and how to fix it? do i need to replace
:that dll file?
:

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. invalid page fault in vba332.dll

2. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.dll

3. Invalid Page Faults in VBA332.dll

4. Invalid page fault with VBA332.DLL

5. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.DLL on Compile

6. invalid page fault VBA332.dll

7. VBA332.DLL invalid page fault

8. Invalid Page Fault, VBA332.DLL

9. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

10. ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

11. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

12. Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL