Run-time error '13': Type mismatch
Author Message
 Run-time error '13': Type mismatch

Every time I exit Word 2k I get the Microsoft Visual Basic error in the
subject. Both the Continue and Debug buttons in the error dialog are
disabled. How can I find out which macro is causing this.

Note that this error just started. The only possible cause I can think of is
that I upgraded Adobe Acrobat from version 3.01 to 5.05 and I suspect that
this is the cause only because the upgraded was proximate in time to the
first apperance of the error.

Thanks,

--
Bill

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 11:57:18 GMT
 Run-time error '13': Type mismatch
Quite possibly you have some macro code in either a
ThisDocument>Document_Close event, or an autoexit routine somewhere.
You could try deleting pdfmaker.dot from your system - it's
pdfmakera.dot that does the work.

Quote:

>Every time I exit Word 2k I get the Microsoft Visual Basic error in the
>subject. Both the Continue and Debug buttons in the error dialog are
>disabled. How can I find out which macro is causing this.

>Note that this error just started. The only possible cause I can think of is
>that I upgraded Adobe Acrobat from version 3.01 to 5.05 and I suspect that
>this is the cause only because the upgraded was proximate in time to the
>first apperance of the error.

>Thanks,

Steve Hudson, Word Heretic
HDK List MVP

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 07:33:01 GMT

1. ACC2000:Run Time Error '13': Type Mismatch

2. Run-time error '13': Type mismatch

3. Run-time error '13': Type mismatch

4. Run -time error '13' Type Mismatch

5. Urgent: runtime error '13' type mismatch

6. Database retreival SQL image generates Run-Time error '13': type mismatch.

7. Database retreival SQL image generates Run-Time error '13': type mismatch.

8. type mismatch error '13'????

9. runtimer error '13' type mismatch

10. Type Mismatch Run-Time error 13

11. Type mismatch, run-time error #13