Input form and Printing form
Author Message
 Input form and Printing form

Dear Friends

   Hello. I have two problem. Please kindly give me an advise.
I am sorry that I am not sure this news group is proper for
this kind of question. If it's not, please let me know where
should I go too. Thank you.

<<Problem 1>>
   Now I am using 2 forms. One for input (Form A) and one
for printing (Form B). I want make a bottom on input form(A)
to print the present record as printing form (B). Just the
present record not all. What kind of VBA can do this?
   Please give me some concrete advise.

<<Problem 2>>
   At the report printing, I have another problem.
On my report, there are 24 record on one sheet.
And this report is for printing on a sticker. So sometime
I don't wanna print on first 3 or 5 or 12 record or some.
I mean I want to pass the first some record because
I used the sticker on previous printing.
   How can I put the blank record on report printing
form?

Thank you so much and if you can help me just for
1 problem. That is great and I appreciate for it.

Thank you.

YU Ominae

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 08:53:35 GMT
[...]

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 08:53:36 GMT

1. print-form (object.print) + ms-forms 2.0

2. How do you print input screen form?

3. Populating form with input from another form

4. printing form erases data in form fields

5. Print an MDI form with six child forms

6. Printing a Form (Form.PrintForm)

7. custom form control: Cannot view design view of forms that inherit this form

8. Open form, close form, open form = disposed object exception

9. load another form form one form

10. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

11. Printing to a pre-printed form

12. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms