Create a folder at the same level as Inbox
Author Message
 Create a folder at the same level as Inbox

how can I programmatically create a custom folder at the same level as Inbox

Help

thanks

Emil

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:14:57 GMT
 Create a folder at the same level as Inbox
Assuming that oOutlook is an Outlook.Application object and oInbox and
oNewFolder are declared as Outlook.MAPIFolder objects:

Set oInbox =
oOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox)
Set oNewFolder = oInbox.Parent.Folders.Add

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> how can I programmatically create a custom folder at the same level
as Inbox

> Help

> thanks

> Emil

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:41:58 GMT

1. enumerate all folders at same level as inbox

2. How to create a folder at inbox,journal,tasks etc. level

3. Hourglass cursor in standard outlook folder view (inbox) ?

4. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (Inbox) ?

5. Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi

6. repost - help needed to access folders other than inbox

7. help needed to access folders other than inbox

8. Moving a message from Inbox to a folder in PST (No Exchange Server)

9. Catching Arrival of new messages in the Inbox folder on a regular basis

10. Custom Form Posting to InBox rather Public Folder

11. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (inbox) ?

12. Detecting folders within the "Inbox"