Debugger do it right but runtime version don't
Author Message
 Debugger do it right but runtime version don't

Example?

Quote:

--
-----------------------------------
Graham Wideman

(Remove the obvious to email me)
-----------------------------------

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:45:41 GMT

1. Right aligned text boxes don't right align

2. Don't know if i'm in the right newsgroup

3. Refresh/Requery don't seem to work while doing file I/O

4. String extract functions, left,right.mid don't work

5. Modifications don't appear in the right window

6. Right$ ,left$ mid$ don't work anymore

7. controls don't react after right-click

8. Right justified text boxes don't display on Win 3.1

9. Controls don't resize right

10. Access '97 runtime version won't print

11. Compiled version Don't do it!

12. Compiled version don't do it!