DDE Links : Word - Access 97
Author Message
 DDE Links : Word - Access 97

I'm looking for an example of a modul who shows a dialog getween Ms Word and
a requery, a DAO object, or a datatable from Ms ACCESS.

I Know, I must open a c{*filter*}DDE, and after.... I don't have enougth
information in the help of Word or Access to realise what I want.

Thank's for your Help !

Florent BARBIER.

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Telling Word 2000 to use Access 97 for DDE

2. Saving embedded word 97 docs in Access db with linked SQL Server tables

3. Accessing Link in Word/Powerpoint 97 Pictures

4. Linking ACCESS 97 to Project 97

5. How to Link the Outlook (97) Journal Folder to Access (97)

6. How to link a password protected Excel 97 Spreadsheet to Access 97

7. Printing docs thru Word 97 using VB/DDE - an example

8. DDE problem with Excel and Word 97 (ASAP)

9. MS Word 97, VBA, WordToWed, DDE / OLE

10. DDE with Word 6, 95 or 97.

11. Problem: MS Word 97 as DDE-destination

12. Problems with DDE with Word 97