Does Outlook 97 use VBA?
Author Message
 Does Outlook 97 use VBA?

Does Outlook 97 use VBA?  If not, how would I write code?

Many thanks in advance.

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Does Outlook 97 use VBA?
You can automate Outlook 97 from other applications -- Word, Visual Basic,
etc. -- but you cannot create VBA code within Outlook 97 itself as you can
in Outlook 2000.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> Does Outlook 97 use VBA?  If not, how would I write code?

> Many thanks in advance.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do you send Outlook 2000 email using WORD 97 VBA Macro

2. buliding prompts for word 97 using outlook 97

3. using outlook 97 object model with outlook 95?

4. How can I send an Access report to Outlook 97 by VBA

5. Outlook 97 hangs after called from vba

6. VBA - Create Outlook Profiles - Can it be done!

7. Email Using Outlook 98 From Access 97

8. Emailing using Outlook 97

9. Reading Outlook message text using Access 97

10. Using Visual Basic to obtain addresses from Outlook 97

11. Using Outlook 97/98 to send mail

12. Closing a customised Outlook 97 Form using VBScript