Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.
Author Message
 Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

can we get this deleted!

  In 1970 there were 275 000 of Whites in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe). Nowadays only 75 000 left, they are being{*filter*}d, killed and robbered by {*filter*}s every day. Furthermore, they cannot flee, Britain accepts only black refugees...

  Every day several Whites in America are being killed by {*filter*}s and mestizos.

  Every day Chechenians kill Russian soldjers as well as remaining Russians habitants that did not manage to flee including pregnant women and {*filter*}s.

  EVERYWHERE Whites are being suffered, and the {*filter*}y media tell us about White Racism. They call FASCISM  every attempt to preserve our nation. They call HATE CRIME every attempt to defent ourselves. There is a menace to us, our culture, our heritage, to our wives and children.

  WHO STAYS BEHIND?

  ANSWER: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

can we get this deleted!

Already requested. I'll also request your post be deleted, as you've been &
gone & quoted the whole thing in your request.

Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP
Conversion to PDF & HTML
http://www.multilinker.com
by email

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

2. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

3. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

4. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

5. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

6. Not everything should be Black or White...

7. RastorOP black and white?

8. Sick of printing VB code in black/white

9. Black and White

10. mouse pointers in black and white

11. how to load black/white tiff in a matrix

12. Icons appears in Black and White ...