vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading
Author Message
 vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

I am thinking to use webbrowser control to get the web info, I don't want to use inet control.

but it seems when I click run, error "run-time error'91'" appear.

I click debug and retry , it's ok, seems like webbrowser collecting source from www.msn.com, if not complete, it got error to execute webbrowser1.document.body.innerhtml.

is there any way to know webbrowser complete browsing and execute next command.

thanks

Option Explicit
Dim strhtml As String

Private Sub Form_Load()
WebBrowser1.Navigate2 " http://www.*-*-*.com/ "
strhtml = WebBrowser1.Document.body.innerhtml
Text1.Text = strhtml
End Sub

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:41:40 GMT

1. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

2. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

3. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

4. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

5. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

6. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

7. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

8. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

9. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

10. vb webbrowser control,how to know it is complete loading

11. How to know a form load completes from VB5.0

12. WebBrowser: Knowing when finished loading all pages