Copy User-Form Entries in Document ?
Author Message
 Copy User-Form Entries in Document ?

Hi all...

(Word97 SR-2)

My Document contains several Form-Fields which I use to fill in spaces in a
printed form.

To fill in the Form-Fields i wanted to use a User-Form which to set up ist
not a problem

Now, my goal is, after i close (unload) the User Form I want to fill in the
Docucument-Fields with the data I
inserted in the User-Form....but how ?

Any help is appreciated... Mel

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy User-Form Entries in Document ?
On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:33:52 +0100, "Melanie H."

Hi Melanie
The following modified for your Form Field names and your User Form
names should do what you want.
Private Sub cmdOK_Click()
frmDoctorsNames.Hide
ActiveDocument.FormFields("Text1").Result = ComboBox1.Value
End Sub

>Hi all...

>(Word97 SR-2)

>My Document contains several Form-Fields which I use to fill in spaces in a
>printed form.

>To fill in the Form-Fields i wanted to use a User-Form which to set up ist
>not a problem

>Now, my goal is, after i close (unload) the User Form I want to fill in the
>Docucument-Fields with the data I
>inserted in the User-Form....but how ?

>Any help is appreciated... Mel

Thank you very much
Harold

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy User-Form Entries in Document ?
Hi Melanie,

Instead of FormFields in the document, you can just have Bookmarks and then
in the code in the user form you can use

ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("Bookmarkname").Range.InsertBefore TextBox1

to insert the data entered into TextBox1 on your user form into the bookmark
with the name Bookmarkname.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Please post any follow-up to the Newsgroups so that others may benefit
therefrom or contribute thereto.

Quote:
> Hi all...

> (Word97 SR-2)

> My Document contains several Form-Fields which I use to fill in spaces in
> printed form.

> To fill in the Form-Fields i wanted to use a User-Form which to set up ist
> not a problem

> Now, my goal is, after i close (unload) the User Form I want to fill in
the
> Docucument-Fields with the data I
> inserted in the User-Form....but how ?

> Any help is appreciated... Mel

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. copying form entries to word97

2. copying an entry in a protected form

3. Creating Word Document from Form Entry on Web Pages

4. Copy Section of Document Based Upon User Reply

5. Redundant, repetitive, data entry for user forms automation

6. Create New Document and Copy Table from Existing Document

7. Copy a document but without the document template

8. Best method to copy document contents to new document

9. How do I copy text from User Form to An excel cell

10. Check boxes in User Form vs Document

11. User form data into document

12. Hyperlink to VBA User-Form in same Document