text on more than one line
Author Message
 text on more than one line

I am trying to allow multiple lines into some type of text box.  I'm
currently just using a standard textbox with multiline set to true.  this
allows multiple lines, but only if you reach the end of one line do you get
to go to the next.  I want to be able to type on one line, hit enter start
on the second and so on... Any help is greately appreciated. Thanks.

Daron

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:56:53 GMT
 text on more than one line
Hi Daron,

Quote:
> I am trying to allow multiple lines into some type of text box.  I'm
> currently just using a standard textbox with multiline set to true.  this
> allows multiple lines, but only if you reach the end of one line do you
get
> to go to the next.  I want to be able to type on one line, hit enter start
> on the second and so on... Any help is greately appreciated. Thanks.

Set the EnterKeyBehavior property of the TextBox to True.

--
Hope this helps.
ibby

Please post replies or follow-ups to the **newsgroup** so that participants
may benefit or contribute.

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 02:05:50 GMT

1. Editing one line of a text file

2. Manipulating Text file One line at a time??

3. Manipulating Text file One line at a time??

4. Reading one line at a time from a text box

5. How to change color of one line of text in ListBox

6. submit more than one line of text

7. Printing One line of text on a DeskJet

8. Select two lines, return as one line

9. How to display one record on one line in a listbox

10. writing more than one vbscript statement in one line

11. HowTo copy text line by line to a DB

12. Printing other lines from Multi-Line text box