Transferring Calendar events in Outlook 2000
Author Message
 Transferring Calendar events in Outlook 2000

How can I go about getting my calendar events to export / e-mail
automatically.
I would like to either forward all of my appointments for the day to an
e-mail recipient, or at least copy the daily schedule to another "Shared"
fiolder where they could be viewed.

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 04:22:32 GMT
 Transferring Calendar events in Outlook 2000
Outlook does not have any built-in way to send a calendar as a single file
attachment (unless you count exporting the Calendar folder to a file, then
sending the exported file). However, if you have Word, you can use one of
the Word templates listed at
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print to push the Outlook data
into a Word document, then attach that document to a message.

For a VBA code solution that creates an HTML-format mail message containing
any single day's appointment list, see
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/finddate.htm#today .

Another technique is to use a third-part tool called ClipForm
(http://www.ivitar.com/clipform/). This tool uses templates to export
Outlook data -- a whole folder or selected items -- to the Windows
clipboard, text file, HTML email message, or other file types.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> How can I go about getting my calendar events to export / e-mail
> automatically.
> I would like to either forward all of my appointments for the day to an
> e-mail recipient, or at least copy the daily schedule to another "Shared"
> fiolder where they could be viewed.

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 04:29:19 GMT

1. Outlook 2000 calendar

2. Outlook 2000 Public Calendar

3. Outlook 2000 and Calendar

4. About Linking a Msg with the Calendar in Outlook 2000

5. Outlook Calendar and Access 2000

6. Need to display the calendar of Outlook 2000 from another program

7. Creating Outlook 2000 calendar item with vbscript

8. Outlook 2000 Add-in : Disconnect events do not fire

9. Outlook 2000: How to add an event handler to double click on a mail

10. Event triger for MailItem Object in VBA Outlook 2000

11. Click Event Outlook 2000

12. Outlook 2000 timer event?