Userform: populate textbox with date from another textbox
Author Message
 Userform: populate textbox with date from another textbox

I have a userform that will collect, among other things, a
first name and a last name.  I want to populate another
textbox on the userform with the data entered in the first
name and last name textboxes, but want to be able to
overwrite that data if need be (the information in the
third textbox is usually, but not always, the name of the
person whose first and last names are entered in the first
two textboxes).

Possible?  Thanks in advance.

--Monica

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 06:57:26 GMT
 Userform: populate textbox with date from another textbox
Er...DATA, not date.  Sorry.
Quote:

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 07:03:27 GMT
 Userform: populate textbox with date from another textbox
Figured it out--used code for an exit event on the second
field and it worked perfectly.

Thanks anyhow--I'm sure I'll have another question at the
next turn on this project.

Quote:

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 07:29:06 GMT

1. Userforms - populating textboxes

2. Populate userform textboxes with bookmarks

3. Basic (!) userform query - greying out of textboxes

4. datetimeformat in userform.textbox

5. UserForms, Textboxes & Bookmarks

6. Invoking autocorrect from textbox on a userform

7. Greying out textboxes in a userform

8. Focus and textboxes on vba userforms

9. Looping thru Textboxes in Userform

10. Unloading an array to TextBoxes on a UserForm

11. Help with userform/textbox

12. Updating textboxes in Word using UserForms fields