format picture with wdWrapInline
Author Message
 format picture with wdWrapInline

Can someone tell me how you can format a picture to have
the wrapping style be "In line with Text"?  The code below
works for every other wrapping style:

ActiveDocument.Shapes(1).WrapFormat.Type = wdWrapSquare

However, it doesn't seem to work for wdWrapInLine.  Am I
doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Tue, 03 Jan 2006 06:54:57 GMT
 format picture with wdWrapInline
I figured this one out.  Simply use InlineShapes

Quote:

Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:02:59 GMT

1. Pasting a picture/Formatting a picture

2. Saving pictures from picture box in other formats (VB3)

3. Picture Format (Picture Control)

4. wrapping format of picture

5. wrapping format of picture

6. Automating Format | Picture

7. formatting a picture

8. more formatting picture

9. formatting word pictures from excel

10. Format Picture Size control

11. Inserting pictures from a directory and formatting them

12. Q] change picture format?