CreateItemFromTemplate does not work in IMO mode with security
Author Message
 CreateItemFromTemplate does not work in IMO mode with security

Hi

I use CreateItemFromTemplate to import a saved message file in .oft
format (signed and encrypted) into Outlook. This works fine in CW
mode, but it does not work in IMO mode. Has anyone else had this
problem?

Is there any other way I can import a message that has been digitally
signed and encrypted into Outlook programmatically? Will Outlook
Redemption work?

Thanx in advance

Zahrah

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 05:52:22 GMT

1. Redemtiopn + CurrentUser + Office XP in IMO Mode

2. Herlp: LIKE in SQL doe not work anymore

3. PEGetJobStatus Not Working In 32 Bit Mode?

4. ListView(List Mode) SetColumnWidth does not work

5. Outlook Security Settings Public Folder not working

6. Paging macro not working with Low Security

7. Role-Based Security Using User's Windows Account Info Not Working Under Win9x

8. Edit Mode - What am I doing wrong?

9. ADO Update the Database with the modify done on a disconnected recordset in background mode

10. Connection and SQL security mode

11. Code works in step/debug mode but not in runtime mode.

12. My app works in debug mode but not in run mode.